Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Family,

What is happening in Dad's life?

I just won 2 tickets to the Idaho Falls Airshow. On Saturday the 24th I will be traveling to IF to attend the Airshow with Grayson. Before Saturday I will check with others who may be interested in attending. Cal-Ranch has the tickets...$15 before and $20 at the gate.

Holly introduced me to this site...I hope family members keep things posted here.

This summer I have been working three days per week...mostly Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Holly, how do I upload a picture or pictures?

Green stuff growing in the swimming pool...better drain and refresh.

That is about it for today.

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Dad :) How did you win tickets? And if you want to add picture, you click on the tab at the top of your 'new post' page that has a little picture of mountains. Then just follow the steps. Have fun on Saturday! I wish we could tag along, but we already promised Rhonda we'd head to the lake.

    ReplyDelete